How to go to South of Manila's K-Pop and J-Pop Haven: Chingu Dachi
One of the top search results when you input "Chingu Dachi" on Google is, "how to go to Chingu Dachi," so we're here to answer that!
With no more ado, let's get into it!
📍If you're driving, or will be riding a Grab / Angkas, you may simply put "Chingu Dachi" on Waze or Google Maps. There are plenty of parking space available in front of the store, however, spaces are for first come, first serve.
Our exact location is 2/F RGM Center, 366 El Grande Ave., BF Homes, Paranaque City. To add, we are open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 11:00am to 8:30pm and Sundays, from 11:00am to 5:00pm (closed on Mondays).
Landmark: Our shop shares building with Mary Ann Casanova Couture, DDCC Dayanghirang Dental Care Clinic, Leewoo, and Treehouse Yoga. Our building is beside Pan de Manila. We are also few minutes away from Aguirre Ave.
For commute, read on. Please do take note that we've just included key points here, and we'd like to recommend that traveling via MRT (for those from North of Manila) is the most easiest way.
Coming from North:
📍 Via MRT
• Take the MRT and get off at Ayala Station, walk to Park Square (UV Express terminal to BF Homes), and then ride a UV with “BF El Grande” board on it.
• Get off at RGM Bldg., 366 El Grande Ave. our building is beside Pan de Manila.
📍 Via Baclaran — Roxas Blvd — España Ave — Quezon Ave
• Those coming from Quezon Ave and España Ave, take an FX or jeepney bound to Lawton. Get off at Lawton/Manila Post Office, then take an FX bound for Sucat. Get off at Lopez (landmark: 7Eleven, SM Hypermarket) then take a tricycle or jeep headed for BF El Grande Ave. Get off at RGM Bldg., 366 El Grande Ave. our building is beside Pan de Manila.
• Those coming from Roxas Blvd may take the same FX bound for Sucat.
• Those coming from Baclaran may take the same FX as well, or they can take a jeepney also bound for Sucat.
• There are many routes that ply Baclaran, such as LRT1 and buses coming from EDSA and Cavite/Coastal.
📍 Via EDSA — SLEX
• Aside from taking the UV Express from Ayala Park Square, you may also take a Sucat bound bus from EDSA. Get off at Sucat SLEX exit then take a Baclaran bound jeep or Lawton bound FX. Get off at Lopez (landmark: 7Eleven, SM Hypermarket) then take a tricycle or jeep headed for BF El Grande Ave. Get off at RGM Bldg., 366 El Grande Ave. our building is beside Pan de Manila.
Coming from South:
📍 Via Alabang for those coming from Muntinlupa/Laguna
• From Alabang South Station take a jeep headed for Alabang-Zapote Rd. Get off at Concha Cruz and take a blue BF Homes tricycle to RGM Bldg., 366 El Grande Ave. our building is beside Pan de Manila.
And that's it! We hope we got everything covered. We hope to see you soon!
CHINGU DACHI ON GOOGLE MAP:
Next entry: Where to go after Chingu Dachi (please stay tuned!)
We'll show you where to eat authentic Korean and Japanese cuisine + where to get your snacks-Korean marts and Japanese groceries.